Friday, May 15, 2015

How?!?

Pregnancy Highlights: It hit me this week. I am a MAXIMUM of 8 weeks away from having another baby!! How did that happen?!? Something my Doula said at our meeting on Tuesday triggered some freaking out. It was like I suddenly realized how stinking close I am getting to having a 4th child. It also hit me how unprepared we are!
Guess Date: June 26, 2015
How Far Along: 34 weeks
Size of baby: About 4 3/4 lbs and almost 18” long
Weight: 213.8
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gain: 17.4 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Yes!
Gender: BOY!!!!
Name: We have a couple boy names, but I am not set on any of them yet. I’m thinking we will be keeping it to ourselves until after he is born…..because we may not decide until then haha!
Movement: He spends his time head down for the most part now, which means big kicks up top, knees rolling from side to side, and punches or head buts to the cervix (not my favorite)!
Sleep: One HUGE benefit to using Hypnobabies is that it has an instant relaxing effect, and makes me sleep quickly and deeply. Best sleep of my pregnancy so far!
Exercise: I’m nesting a little, and it makes me randomly clean the whole house.
Hypnobabies: This week is officially week 3 for Hypnobabies. I have only managed to stay awake through 1 track so far, but hopefully my mind is still soaking it in.
Symptoms: Exhaustion. Not quite as exhausted as the last update, but still pretty tired and ready for bed at the end of the day.
Throw up tally: 0!!
What I miss: Energy!!
Cravings: I haven’t had any cravings for a while. I haven’t been very hungry this week. I think there is too much baby.
Aversions: Nothing!
Things to do: This part is freaking me out a bit. It seems like there is SO much to do!Best Moment this week: Officially hiring a Doula! Getting my birth kit in the mail.
Looking Forward To: Our 36 week ultrasound. Getting a space set up for him. Deciding where he will sleep, getting a dresser set up for him, feeling more prepared.
Week 34

No comments:

Labels

31 Day Blog Challenge 4th of July Adventures in Cooking Agility Agility Equipment Agility Summary Agility Titles AKC Alexis Alphabet Drills Angel Baby Anniversary Arizona ASCA Babies #3 and #4 baby #'s 2 and 3 Baby #2 Baby #3 Baby #5 Baby Proofing Babywearing Barefoot Research Birth Birth Story Birthdays Black Friday Blog Name Blog Swap Bows Breastfeeding bumGenius C-section Cabin Cadence Calliope camping Carving Pumpkins Christmas Clicker Training Cloth Diapers Cody Consignment Sales Contest Courtney Crafts Dear... Disneyland Dodge Dog Agility Dogs Doula Down Syndrome Dreams Easter EASY Eugene Apartment Evelyn Family Fat2Fit Father's Day Financial Freedom fishing Fitness Food Foot Health Forks WA Friends Fun Day Gardening/Yardwork GDB GDB Internship General Barefoot Girls Night Out Giveaway Giveaways grief Haircuts Halloween Hobbs Hobbs' Medical Holidays Home Ownership Homemade Babyfood Horses House Buying Hypnobabies Jenetta Kaylee Kenwood Kitty Loss Maria Momma Kitty Month Days Mother's Day Moving Mr. "H" NADAC Oak Creek Oregon Patriot Patriot Medical Pets Potty training Pregnancy #1 Pregnancy #2 Pregnancy #3 Pregnancy #4 Puppy Meeting Puppysitting Rainbow Babies Rainbow Bridge Rally Random Pictures Random Stuff Recipes Record Keeping Resolutions 08 Resolutions 09 Resolutions 2010 Resolutions 2011 Resolutions 2012 Resolutions 2013 Robert Running Running Barefoot Samuel School Sea World Siblings Sister's Retreat Smartipants Stress Swimming Temple Thanksgiving The Beach Three for Thursday Training Goals Travel Treehouse Museum Tricky T-Day Trunk-or-treat Turtle Twins Utah Vacation Vacations VFF's VFFs Weight Loss Wordless Wednesday Yard Work Year in Review Zoo