Sunday, May 3, 2015

32

Pregnancy Highlights: Time is still flying on by. Life is busy as usual, and I’m happy I am not just sitting around waiting for my guess date to get here
Guess Date: June 26, 2015
How Far Along: 32 weeks
Size of baby: Roughly 3 pounds and measures 16 inches from head to heel
Weight: 213.4
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gain: 17 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Yes!
Gender: BOY!!!!
Name: We have a couple boy names, but I am not set on any of them yet. I’m thinking we will be keeping it to ourselves until after he is born…..because we may not decide until then haha!
Movement: He spends his time head down for the most part now, which means big kicks up top, knees rolling from side to side, and punches or head buts to the cervix (not my favorite)!
Sleep: One HUGE benefit to using Hypnobabies is that it has an instant relaxing effect, and makes me sleep quickly and deeply. Best sleep of my pregnancy so far!
Exercise: I’m nesting a little, and it makes me randomly clean the whole house.
Hypnobabies: This week is officially week 1 for Hypnobabies.
Symptoms: Exhaustion. Not quite as exhausted as the last update, but still pretty tired and ready for bed at the end of the day.
Throw up tally: 0!!
What I miss: Energy!!
Cravings: I haven’t had any cravings for a while.
Aversions: Nothing! That isn’t a good thing either, because then I eat everything.
Things to do: I bought some boy clothes and a few bedding pieces, and bought my homebirth kit, but beyond that I still need to set everything else up.
Best Moment this week: Hearing his heartbeat and talking with my midwife. And finding a DOULA!! I’m so excited to have a Doula this time around. There will be so many supportive people attending my birth. Two midwives, a midwife assistant (who is also a doula and midwifery student), a doula, and of course my husband.
Looking Forward To: Getting a space set up for him. Deciding where he will sleep, getting a dresser set up for him, feeling more prepared. I am really looking forward to getting some people lined up to take the girls when I go into labor.

Week 32

Week 32

No comments:

Labels

31 Day Blog Challenge 4th of July Adventures in Cooking Agility Agility Equipment Agility Summary Agility Titles AKC Alexis Alphabet Drills Angel Baby Anniversary Arizona ASCA Babies #3 and #4 baby #'s 2 and 3 Baby #2 Baby #3 Baby #5 Baby Proofing Babywearing Barefoot Research Birth Birth Story Birthdays Black Friday Blog Name Blog Swap Bows Breastfeeding bumGenius C-section Cabin Cadence Calliope camping Carving Pumpkins Christmas Clicker Training Cloth Diapers Cody Consignment Sales Contest Courtney Crafts Dear... Disneyland Dodge Dog Agility Dogs Doula Down Syndrome Dreams Easter EASY Eugene Apartment Evelyn Family Fat2Fit Father's Day Financial Freedom fishing Fitness Food Foot Health Forks WA Friends Fun Day Gardening/Yardwork GDB GDB Internship General Barefoot Girls Night Out Giveaway Giveaways grief Haircuts Halloween Hobbs Hobbs' Medical Holidays Home Ownership Homemade Babyfood Horses House Buying Hypnobabies Jenetta Kaylee Kenwood Kitty Loss Maria Momma Kitty Month Days Mother's Day Moving Mr. "H" NADAC Oak Creek Oregon Patriot Patriot Medical Pets Potty training Pregnancy #1 Pregnancy #2 Pregnancy #3 Pregnancy #4 Puppy Meeting Puppysitting Rainbow Babies Rainbow Bridge Rally Random Pictures Random Stuff Recipes Record Keeping Resolutions 08 Resolutions 09 Resolutions 2010 Resolutions 2011 Resolutions 2012 Resolutions 2013 Robert Running Running Barefoot Samuel School Sea World Siblings Sister's Retreat Smartipants Stress Swimming Temple Thanksgiving The Beach Three for Thursday Training Goals Travel Treehouse Museum Tricky T-Day Trunk-or-treat Turtle Twins Utah Vacation Vacations VFF's VFFs Weight Loss Wordless Wednesday Yard Work Year in Review Zoo