I wish I could have afforded a birth photographer, but my midwife took some beautiful pictures when she wasn’t busy with me and Samuel.
![]()
The birth space and tub. On the wall are affirmations
![]()
Contracting while trying to get into the birth tub
![]()
The relief of him being out and being ok
![]()
I love Kate’s face in this one!
When they weighed him and I saw everyone’s jaws drop and their eyes get huge I was really surprised. I hadn’t thought he was that big at all. I never imagined I would birth a 10 lb baby!
![]()
It fluctuated between 9.15 and 10 lbs, so we just called it at 10 lbs
![]()
Terah caught this smile doing lighting checks and decided to use it for the announcement she made up.
A picture with the wonderful organ that kept him alive and safe for 42 long weeks
1 comment:
Those are beautiful pictures Brittany!
Post a Comment