Friday, July 10, 2015

Still Waiting……

Pregnancy Highlights: Robert’s mom was here helping this past week, but had to go home on Tuesday. My mom is here now, and is planning to stay until this little man comes out.
Guess Date: July 26, 2015
How Far Along: 42 weeks
Size of baby: Who knows!! They don’t put estimates of post date babies online haha!
Weight: 218.2 – I didn’t weigh myself this week so I’m just leaving last week’s here
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gain: 21.8 lbs – I am very happy with this!
Maternity Clothes: Yes! Growing out of a few of the shirts
Gender: BOY!!!!
Name: We still haven’t decided on a name for sure! We have a few, and are trying to choose middle names. We have decided that we are going to be waiting to see him before we decide. We are leaning towards one more than the others though.
Movement: He has gotten much less active, probably because there isn’t any extra space anymore.
Sleep: I have had several episodes of practice labor that keeps me up in the evenings or wakes me up early in the mornings. Other than that, I still sleep very well thanks to Hypnobabies.
Exercise: I have been walking to the park with the girls a couple times a week, and this past week walked around our neighborhood hoping to get things started. No luck!
Hypnobabies: I am in the practice weeks of the home study class, which means I am cycling through all the CD tracks and practicing my hypnosis cues on my own. I have missed a few days of listening, but hopefully it’s ingrained enough that it will be ok.
Symptoms: Exhaustion, contractions every few days, some of them have gotten really serious and made me think it was time. When I lay down to relax and listen to my birthing time tracks they go away. It’s pretty frustrating. But I am still trying to be patient.
Throw up tally: 0!!
What I miss: Energy, and having my house to myself. As nice as it is to have help with things, it’s extremely exhausting and stressful to have had someone living in our house with us for 2 full weeks now.
Cravings: I haven’t had any cravings for a while. I haven’t been very hungry much lately. Aversions: Nothing!
Things to do: We are ready!
Best Moment this week: Seeing that he is ok on ultrasound and knowing that it’s safe for us to keep waiting for him.
Looking Forward To: These contractions to turn into birthing day labor!

42 weeks

42 Weeks

No comments:

Labels

31 Day Blog Challenge 4th of July Adventures in Cooking Agility Agility Equipment Agility Summary Agility Titles AKC Alexis Alphabet Drills Angel Baby Anniversary Arizona ASCA Babies #3 and #4 baby #'s 2 and 3 Baby #2 Baby #3 Baby #5 Baby Proofing Babywearing Barefoot Research Birth Birth Story Birthdays Black Friday Blog Name Blog Swap Bows Breastfeeding bumGenius C-section Cabin Cadence Calliope camping Carving Pumpkins Christmas Clicker Training Cloth Diapers Cody Consignment Sales Contest Courtney Crafts Dear... Disneyland Dodge Dog Agility Dogs Doula Down Syndrome Dreams Easter EASY Eugene Apartment Evelyn Family Fat2Fit Father's Day Financial Freedom fishing Fitness Food Foot Health Forks WA Friends Fun Day Gardening/Yardwork GDB GDB Internship General Barefoot Girls Night Out Giveaway Giveaways grief Haircuts Halloween Hobbs Hobbs' Medical Holidays Home Ownership Homemade Babyfood Horses House Buying Hypnobabies Jenetta Kaylee Kenwood Kitty Loss Maria Momma Kitty Month Days Mother's Day Moving Mr. "H" NADAC Oak Creek Oregon Patriot Patriot Medical Pets Potty training Pregnancy #1 Pregnancy #2 Pregnancy #3 Pregnancy #4 Puppy Meeting Puppysitting Rainbow Babies Rainbow Bridge Rally Random Pictures Random Stuff Recipes Record Keeping Resolutions 08 Resolutions 09 Resolutions 2010 Resolutions 2011 Resolutions 2012 Resolutions 2013 Robert Running Running Barefoot Samuel School Sea World Siblings Sister's Retreat Smartipants Stress Swimming Temple Thanksgiving The Beach Three for Thursday Training Goals Travel Treehouse Museum Tricky T-Day Trunk-or-treat Turtle Twins Utah Vacation Vacations VFF's VFFs Weight Loss Wordless Wednesday Yard Work Year in Review Zoo