Saturday, June 13, 2015

So Very Close!

Pregnancy Highlights: We are officially in the “waiting game” stage of the pregnancy. I am trying to be patient, but I am excited to meet this guy when he decides to come. Having gone so long with the twins without any serious contractions, both my midwife and I are expecting this guy to wait until at lease 40 weeks before making his entrance.
Guess Date: June 26, 2015
How Far Along: 38 weeks
Size of baby: 6.8 pounds and over 19 1/2 inches long
Weight: 216.4
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gain: 20 lbs – I am very happy with this!
Maternity Clothes: Yes! Growing out of a few of the shirts
Gender: BOY!!!!
Name: We have a couple boy names, but I am not set on any of them yet. I’m thinking we will be keeping it to ourselves until after he is born…..because we may not decide until then haha!
Movement: The past couple weeks we have gotten really serious about encouraging him to turn head down. I went to both my regular chiropractor and a different one who is known for being good at getting babies to turn. At our ultrasound he was transverse, but still moving a lot. I apparently have a lot of nice fluid and he basically has a swimming pool. Finally, a couple days after a major adjustment by the new chiropractor, he turned head down and seems to be there to stay.
Sleep: One HUGE benefit to using Hypnobabies is that it has an instant relaxing effect, and makes me sleep quickly and deeply. Best sleep of my pregnancy so far!
Exercise: Most of my exercise right now is from the spinning babies website for encouraging baby to get into a good position for birth.
Hypnobabies: I am in the practice weeks of the home study class, which means I am cycling through all the CD tracks and practicing my hypnosis cues on my own.
Symptoms: Exhaustion.
Throw up tally: 0!!
What I miss: Energy!!
Cravings: I haven’t had any cravings for a while. I haven’t been very hungry much lately. Aversions: Nothing!
Things to do: Only a few! I have all but a couple of things for the birth, and everything needed right away for baby.
Best Moment this week: My baby shower! It was fun to have time with a bunch of ladies in my church ward as well as my Doula. Yummy food and lots of girl talk. It was almost as refreshing as a girls night out with my Utah friends.
Looking Forward To: Meeting this little one and proving to myself that I can birth naturally!

Week 38
Week 38

Week 38 (2)

Week 37
Week 37

No comments:

Labels

31 Day Blog Challenge 4th of July Adventures in Cooking Agility Agility Equipment Agility Summary Agility Titles AKC Alexis Alphabet Drills Angel Baby Anniversary Arizona ASCA Babies #3 and #4 baby #'s 2 and 3 Baby #2 Baby #3 Baby #5 Baby Proofing Babywearing Barefoot Research Birth Birth Story Birthdays Black Friday Blog Name Blog Swap Bows Breastfeeding bumGenius C-section Cabin Cadence Calliope camping Carving Pumpkins Christmas Clicker Training Cloth Diapers Cody Consignment Sales Contest Courtney Crafts Dear... Disneyland Dodge Dog Agility Dogs Doula Down Syndrome Dreams Easter EASY Eugene Apartment Evelyn Family Fat2Fit Father's Day Financial Freedom fishing Fitness Food Foot Health Forks WA Friends Fun Day Gardening/Yardwork GDB GDB Internship General Barefoot Girls Night Out Giveaway Giveaways grief Haircuts Halloween Hobbs Hobbs' Medical Holidays Home Ownership Homemade Babyfood Horses House Buying Hypnobabies Jenetta Kaylee Kenwood Kitty Loss Maria Momma Kitty Month Days Mother's Day Moving Mr. "H" NADAC Oak Creek Oregon Patriot Patriot Medical Pets Potty training Pregnancy #1 Pregnancy #2 Pregnancy #3 Pregnancy #4 Puppy Meeting Puppysitting Rainbow Babies Rainbow Bridge Rally Random Pictures Random Stuff Recipes Record Keeping Resolutions 08 Resolutions 09 Resolutions 2010 Resolutions 2011 Resolutions 2012 Resolutions 2013 Robert Running Running Barefoot Samuel School Sea World Siblings Sister's Retreat Smartipants Stress Swimming Temple Thanksgiving The Beach Three for Thursday Training Goals Travel Treehouse Museum Tricky T-Day Trunk-or-treat Turtle Twins Utah Vacation Vacations VFF's VFFs Weight Loss Wordless Wednesday Yard Work Year in Review Zoo